Type: Permanent Full-time
WHAT IMPACT CAN AN ACCOUNT MANAGER HAVE AT ESG?
East Side Games’ Account Manager is a critical member of the IdleKit platform (our core technology team) and is responsible for our partner’s success and happiness. You will focus on ensuring our partner’s launch is seamless while supporting the best mobile games in the business by identifying and escalating issues and working with engineering and partner stakeholders to ensure timely resolution. You are the first line of communication for partners, documenting issues in a consistent and central repository, while exploring new reaches to both meet and exceed our partner’s expectations.
IdleKit is Eastside Games core technology platform that enables our internal games and external partnership games. The IdleKit team operates as an independent business unit that productizes our platform and actively publishes new games under the Eastside Games brand.
You must love solving problems and getting shit done, oh and working with some of the coolest game studios in the biz!
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IN YOUR DAY TO DAY
●Be a trusted advisor with our developer partners by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
● Be the IdleKit expert: provide expertise on the [Kit/SDK], roadmap of technology and product offerings, assist on upgrade planning, and advise on key features and functionality
● Provide world-class onboarding and implementation of IdleKit to ensure successful game launches with our partners
● Map and manage partner goals with best practices from IdleKit to ensure an optimized path to sustained success
● Manage project timelines, expectations, milestones, and deliverables
● Communicate system updates and requirements and ensure partners are implementing upgrades
● Be the voice of our developer partners: streamline the communication between our partners and our internal teams to hit goals and win together
WHAT YOU BRING TO ESG
● 3+ years of technology and/or SaaS experience with successfully managing client or partner relationships
● Strong consultative and strategic customer relationship management experience with a focus on B2B and [B2B2C]
● Significant experience engaging and communicating with C-level and senior executives, internal and external
● Excellent written communication skills oriented on addressing, documenting, and solving complex business issues and opportunities
● Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
● A gamer, particularly mobile games, but we still love you if you’ve imagined your own board game, play console games, or enjoy other online
● Hungry, humble, and smart and can use these three pillars to impact you and those around you.
● Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention.
● Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and diligent.
● Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority.
● Empathic, compassionate, and curious.
● Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games – a pillar in beautiful Vancouver’s gaming community. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined the narrative, idle gaming space with huge IPs that reach the lives of millions globally… And we’re just getting started!
Culture rules here, and that’s what makes us unique. We put people at the core of what we do. We believe that you can steer the ship of your career, and we anchor through support, trust, and connection. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share a drink with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We note that our culture is not a monolith, and is ever-changing based on the folks holding space at East Side Games.
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, and will utilize the strengths you bring to foster your growth and the studio’s growth.
If this sounds like everything you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!