Working at East Side Games is a fun, rewarding experience. Our studio culture is built around hiring the best people to craft quirky games for a highly engaged and very vocal fan base. Everyone who works here keeps a sharp eye on industry trends and strives to make hit games to be proud of. No matter what your role is in making our games, your contribution counts. You will learn a lot about the business and being entrepreneurial, plus working in smaller teams means everyone has a greater sense of ownership. Check out some of the other perks that come with the job:
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 7 PTO days
- 2 Conference days
- 1 Volunteer day
- 1 Anniversary day
- Extended health benefits: health, dental, vision, and more!
- Health Spending Accounts: top-up your extended health benefits (HSA)
- Career development credit: $1,000 per year to use toward your own growth and learning
- Maternity and parental leave top-up program!
Studio Resources and Activities
- Library, game, and reference materials
- Check out a Switch or a retro console
- Vancouver Canucks tickets and special events with the Canucks
- Lift tickets to our local mountain – Cypress!
- Activities and team events: sword fighting, summer BBQ, holiday parties
- Game Jams! Prototyping rapid and social games!
- Weekly lunch and learn: catered lunch and epic presentations
- Team breakfasts and coffee card for one-on-one meetings
- Outreach and sponsorship for local events and schools
- Networking and training with technology partners and friends
- Giving back through social causes we support
Other Cool Stuff
- Decent coffee!
- Company swag that you actually want to wear in public
- Monthly Facebook, App store or Play store research credits
- Access to big name industry events and conferences
- Referral bonuses for finding awesome candidates