User Acquisition Manager – Vancouver
Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Department: Growth Team
Reports To: CEO
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is searching for a User Acquisition Manager to join our new Growth Team. You (yes, you!) are a user acquisition guru who has led previous teams in campaign management or campaign analytics. As a data-driven person, you’ll know how to interpret important metrics and KPIs, with an understanding of how to define and measure success for user acquisition initiatives. You’ll also be a source of industry knowledge, knowing where this field is going and connecting with potential partners to explore new relationships and opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create user acquisition strategies to increase new player growth and retain existing players for our mobile games.
- Identify KPIs and set goals based on team SLAs.
- Act as the user acquisition team conduit, communicating the team’s goals, needs, and KPI reports to internal stakeholders.
- Conduct weekly one-on-ones with team members, establish and regularly monitor quarterly performance goals, and mentor them in their career development.
- Oversee all financial aspects of the team, including budget management and high-level campaign investment decisions.
- Ensure allocated budget is in line with and meeting project goals.
- Follow industry trends and connect with key industry contacts to build the ESG brand. Actively pursue new ad partners and agencies, negotiate agreements, and establish working relationships.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience leading user acquisition teams within the mobile app industry. Experience within the mobile games industry is preferred.
- Proven experience managing campaign budgets of over $1 million.
- Previous hands-on experience running user acquisition campaigns in-game/in-app and on social media platforms (i.e. Facebook).
- Strong understanding of using data to present business cases and strategies.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate across disciplines and seniority levels (up to director-level and co-founders).
- A passion for mobile and/or social games!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!