Type: Permanent Full-time
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games has an immediate opening for a Solutions Engineer to join our team! You (yes, you!) are known for your relationship-building and communicative skills as well as your ability to apply those skills when working directly with internal partners and external customers. You’ve taken frameworks and adapted them to the technology of each client’s individual needs and you thrive in environments where you can be a self-starter. Your ideal team? A collaborative, cross-functional team where you can work with different groups and where each day has its own unique challenges and wins.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Present our framework to our partners and customers, while assisting and adapting the technology to their particular needs.
- Remove technical objections and concerns while effectively dealing with the client’s specific requirements.
- Be solution-oriented: use your customer-first mindset to support our framework both on-site and off-site for our customers.
- Leverage your technical skills to discover business requirements and demonstrate solutions that add business value.
- Collaborate with other Solutions Engineers to continually develop and improve our framework.
- Communicate delays or timeline changes to the team and customers to embody our commitment of releasing products the right way the first time.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years of experience in game programming, simulation programming, or games middleware. Intermediate- or Senior-level Engineering experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of game development and platforms.
- You won’t be directly developing games, but you’ll be enabling and championing studios that are actively building the newest, shiniest mobile titles. It’s crucial that you understand the game development cycle in order to provide an amazing customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Solid understanding of Unity-based C# game development.
- Ability to travel!
- Experience working as a developer support engineer in a related field.
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!