QA Analyst – LDRLY Team (Nanaimo)
Type: Permanent Full-time
Reports To: Live Ops Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
Our LDRLY team is looking for a full-time QA Analyst to join us at our newest office, located in beautiful Nanaimo! You (yes, you!) have excellent investigative skills and a keen eye for identifying potential defects. You enjoy working in a tight-knit environment where your assessment of product quality translates into rapid product improvements; most of all, you’re an avid social media and mobile gamer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, test session charters and perform thorough exploratory testing.
- Reproduce and accurately report on any bugs encountered in our products.
- Provide detailed reports on test results to the Live Ops Lead and Producer.
- Reverse engineer potential cheats and game exploits, and work with the Software Engineering teams to resolve any issues.
- Monitor, assess and report on product quality. Provide input on ways to improve the quality of our games and internal tools.
- Coordinate the day to day test effort with the Live Ops Lead and Producer.
- Utilize in-house and 3rd party tools to maximize test coverage.
- Track and update your assigned tasks daily in our project management software, Assembla.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Champion the end user, and work with the design, community and development teams to improve the player experience.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience working in a mobile environment and/or web environment.
- Experience playing social and mobile games.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, & task management skills.
- Experience using mobile test tools such as Appurify or Adobe Scout is a plus.
- Experience using debug proxy tools such as Charles or Fiddler is a plus.
- A passion for social & mobile games of all kinds, and experience in online game communities a huge plus!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS here!
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!