Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 5131-270
Reports To: Executive Producer
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Producer to join our superstar Production department and lead our Trailer Park Boys: Grea$y Money team (heading into its third year of live-ops)! You (yes, you!) have a knack for anticipating the needs of diverse and creative projects in an established IP-focused studio. You’re organised, efficient, confident, and accountable. You’re known for your sense of humour, patience, self-sufficiency, and collaborative approach to work. Most of all, you respect our players as the backbone of our products while exuding ownership and embracing a humble attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assign tasks and manage projects for designers, engineers, artists, writers, player support, and QA analysts on the Trailer Park Boys: Grea$y Money game team.
- Communicate with your cross-functional team to celebrate wins, resolve issues, and keep projects moving forward.
- Take ownership of our products; communicate major product announcements internally and externally.
- Communicate the project’s vision, goals, budget, schedule, and status to leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to gather data on core KPIs to make informed decisions on both existing and potential new features.
- Mentor Associate and Assistant Producers to build up skills, confidence, and discipline knowledge in order to help move their careers forward.
- Prioritise constantly, including overall roadmap, sprint planning, and QA bug triage.
- Partner with Community team to build strong connections with our players.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years in production, project, or product management.
- Demonstrated experience working in a live-ops environment.
- At least one shipped title (or app) through Apple or Google Play Store.
- Solid understanding of monetisation for free-to-play (F2P) mobile games!
- Appreciation for analytics-driven decisions.
- Puts players first!
- Keen interest in keeping up with game market trends and best practices.
- Willingness to provide and accept direction and feedback in a team environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and innate drive to take ownership of your work.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a different discipline.
- Experience with public speaking – open to speaking at industry events, conferences, and weekly studio Lunch & Learns.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!