Marketing Data Analyst
Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 2171-273
Reports To: User Acquisition Manager
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for a dedicated Marketing Data Analyst to join our team! You (yes, you!) have excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for identifying opportunities. You’re excited about data analysis, data science, predictive analytics, and mining big data for patterns. Additionally, you are an avid mobile gamer and interested in the business of mobile games.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support the User Acquisition team to optimize ad campaigns and re-engage players.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to return on ad spend (ROAS) and use statistical models to predict and optimize ROAS.
- Build dashboards for the Growth Team to visualize these KPIs and equip Campaign Managers with self-serve, standardized data and reports.
- Use SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc. to create ad-hoc reports on ad spend and user acquisition.
- Provide queries and/or tools for the Campaign Managers to generate suppression lists, re-engagement lists, etc.
- Manage our attribution network (Kochava) configuration and ensure appropriate integration with the game teams.
- Tell stories with data to relevant stakeholders.
- *** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- 1+ years experience as an analyst, data scientist, or related role.
- Working knowledge of SQL, and proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., R, Python).
- Experience creating KPI dashboards with Tableau or similar.
- Ambition to take ownership of the reporting and analysis functions for our Growth Team.
- Experience with A/B testing and measuring statistical significance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in mobile games a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!