Lead Live Ops Designer
Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Department: Game Design
Job Code: 5241-289
Reports To: CEO
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for a Lead Live Ops Designer to manage our current titles in Live Operations. You will define our Live Ops strategy to continue delivering an excellent in-game experience to our MVP’s, our players. You’re known for your spreadsheet wizardry, but you’re equally in your element mentoring the rest of the teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Thorough understanding of our player’s motivations to ensure vision and design align to meet target KPIs.
- Hands-on creation, iteration, and tuning of our live games’ balances and economies.
- Create, deliver and hold a clear game vision designed to meet studio goals.
- Collaborate with studio leadership in-game direction, roadmap, and live operations.
- Work with all teams to create and improve tools to facilitate live operations content tuning and creation across the studio.
- Coach and mentor designers and teams throughout the studio on analyzing, improving and tuning our games.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 4+ years of mobile F2P design and balance experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with an emphasis on game design, economics, math, or psychology
- Demonstrated experience creating, balancing and tuning F2P economies and systems on multiple titles
- Expert level experience and knowledge of F2P industry-leading metrics and data
- Proven game data analysis and evaluation experience
- Phenomenal spreadsheet skills
- Exemplary critical thinking and problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience with Idle games or mechanics.
- Experience working with licensed products.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!