Community Representative – LDRLY Team (Nanaimo)
Type: Permanent Full-time
THE LOW DOWN
Our LDRLY team is on the hunt for a Community Representative to join our newest office in Nanaimo! You’re a social guru who enjoys flexing your creative, comedic muscles in all things digital media-related. You’re in the know on all the newest memes, GIFs, and internet trends, understanding how to take that content and adapt it for your products. Most of all, you don’t take yourself too seriously and you like a work environment and team that are lighthearted and fun!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be the main social media and content point-of-contact for each game team and the studio.
- Improve the current amount and quality of content delivered, as discussed with the Community Manager.
- Provide and maintain a clear and measurable content delivery plan for the team and studio.
- Ensure any LDRLY personnel on a livestream meet LDRLY’s branding guidelines.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years’ experience in online communications, client relations or customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Facebook online support/community management.
- Active involvement in social networking (Twitter, blogs, communities, and all that jazz).
- Strong written and verbal communication that is influential.
- Demonstrated problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A passion for social and mobile games!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!