Community Representative – Vancouver
Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 6552-265
Reports To: Senior Community Representative
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the hunt for a Community Representative to join our growing Community Team! You’re talented with all things related to online customer support, available to work weekends, and are a sponge that absorbs the vibe of our players in order to monitor satisfaction and engagement. You’re also a company and game cheerleader with a concierge mentality. Most of all, sticks and stones may break your bones, but you still gift our players.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for maintaining under 150 tickets rolling three-day average.
- Maintain a ticket response time of under 24 hours minimum.
- Monitor Facebook pages on a daily basis and reporting trends for high-performing content.
- Duplicate bugs and other known issues and log these, while working closely with your manager to assess priorities.
- Participate in communication and strategy discussions, including messaging, moderation, outreach policies, cadence and engagement methods.
- Use in-house analytics tools and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Ensure support-related posts go out on time every day and remain relevant while adhering to Community team posting policies.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years’ experience in online communications, client relations or customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Facebook online support/community management.
- Active involvement in social networking (Twitter, blogs, communities, and all that jazz)
- Strong written and verbal communication that is influential.
- Demonstrated problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- A passion for social and mobile games!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!