Type: Permanent Full-time
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is hiring for a new Build Engineer role! As our first Build Engineer, you’ll build, maintain, and improve on our build pipelines across the entire studio, specifically for mobile game clients on iOS and Android built with the Unity engine. You’re a motivated, driven person who loves open communication, sharing ideas, and working autonomously. You know when to ask for support and how to offer support to your fellow Engineers and ESGers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design, develop, and maintain the continuous delivery build pipelines across the studio, including shared components and frameworks.
- Provide hands-on support to game teams to ensure their build pipelines meet requirements and are enabling teams to reliably deliver regular automated builds in multiple environments.
- Be the domain expert in our build pipeline systems. Build and manage build/release documentation and train game teams to use and support their own build pipelines.
- Contribute to overall studio strategy about build and release management, and integrate a common toolset and build process, where appropriate.
- *** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer, or related experience.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent post-secondary degree program.
- Experience building Jenkins-based build pipelines.
- Experience with games or mobile app builds and releases.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
- Passion for social and mobile games!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!