Type: Permanent Full-time
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the lookout for an Associate Producer to join our successful mobile LIVE-OPS game team for “Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money”. We want you (yes, you!) to join us as our dedicated Associate Producer. You’ll come armed with strong production/project management experience acquired from previous hustle in a game development environment and use these skills to support our talented team of Engineers, Artists, Designers, Writers, and QA Analysts. On top of this, you’ll also work closely with our awesome Game Producer to make sure LIVE-OPS content is on track and that client updates are going out smoothly to our very dedicated fans!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Drive decisions using core KPIs, creating a business case for the desired work as needed.
- Can own multiple features up to a small individual game, from project conception through development, and into LiveOps.
- Ability to manage the performance of 3-5 multidisciplinary reports.
- Prioritize tasks for multiple features simultaneously.
- Unblock teams by spearheading problem-solving and risk mitigation at a feature level.
- Communicate progress at the sprint and milestone level within cross-functional teams (designers, engineers, artists, community, and QA) as well as studio stakeholders to keep the project moving forward.
- Owns, tracks, reports progress, and adjusts as issues arise
- Lead the team when the Producer is unavailable: assign tasks and manage teams of designers, engineers, artists, customer support and QA testers.
- Understand and keep up with game market trends/patterns, customer requirements, and vendor platform/relationships.
- Track and update project management documents including status reports, project plans, localization, communications plan, post-mortems, and other historical information.
- *** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years of experience in Production or Project Management.
- Understanding and experience applying waterfall, agile, and hybrid development methodologies.
- Shipped titles (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Team player with strong collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Hungry, self-motivated, diligent, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to provide and accept direction in a team environment.
- Strong desire to learn and grow with ambitions of running your own development team.
- A passion for social and mobile games.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- Solid understanding of core KPIs related to engagement, retention, conversion, and monetization and ideal targets.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small (but completely awesome) recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!