Type: Permanent Full-time
Department: Game Design
Job Code: 5241-231
Reports To: Game Design Director
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for a dynamic and creative UI/UX Manager to join our team. You (yes, you!) will own the UI/UX process and play a key role in building the mobile properties for our games. With your talents, you’ll supply creative approaches to learning new technologies while exhibiting a fiercely independent attitude. Pride of ownership is something you believe in deeply, and you accomplish your goals with clear communication with your work style.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Be the champion for UX design best practices, catalog, update and present learnings periodically.
- Drive the direction in creating intuitive responsive designs across various platforms in the mobile space (iPhone, Android, Web, Mobile Web)
- Design the creation of usable interfaces for online, social, and mobile game-related features
- Work with design, product management, engineers, and art divisions to refine and implement designs and user interfaces into a final product.
- Improve existing features and create the UX design for evolving features while maintaining a best in class user experience.
- Explore emerging trends and competition, and understand our strengths and weaknesses, contribute to the approach on how to respond to key areas.
- Utilize feedback from user research and integrate observations into the development of enhancing various features.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design – experience is necessary!
- Bachelor and/or diploma in art, or design, or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness to provide and accept direction in a team environment.
- Experience with high charting, shipping, and/or featured apps to the Apple and GooglePlay store.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take ownership of your work, plus the desire to contribute your unique concepts, ideas, and solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!