Talent Acquisition Specialist
Type: Permanent Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Job Code: 1223-236
Reports To: HR Director
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games People Team is growing and we are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Specialist! You (yes, you) are equipped with all aspects of recruitment along with a strong business sense for reporting and analytics. You are a social maven that loves to professionally represent ESG at events and through social networks. Most of all, you are looking for an opportunity that is all about autonomy and making the role yours and owning it.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Recruit, recruit, recruit! Full-cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical roles, while working closely with our talented Hiring Managers.
- Manage the career site by making site enhancements and updates, building a talent network, monitoring traffic, and reporting, while being social and tactile with our recruiting channels and analytics.
- Be metric driven! Analyze return on investment on various methods and presenting overall results with stakeholders.
- Execute employer-branding initiatives i.e. content marketing, brand awareness campaigns, photos and videos, etc.
- Attend industry and career events and meet ups; provide event analysis and analytics to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the evolution of our People team and add value towards employee driven strategies.
***Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, particularly within tech and/or games.
- Proven success filling hard to fill roles and attracting top talent!
- A charismatic and honest communicator with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to read and report on analytics.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and recognize when priorities shift.
- Demonstrated experience working with ATS (we use Jazz) and HRIS (we use BambooHR) systems.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and travel abroad to our remote offices.
- Strong ability to have fun, laugh, and not take everything so seriously!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!