Senior User Acquisition Manager
Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 4163 - 218
Reports To: Lead Marketing Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the lookout for a talented Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our ever growing Marketing Team. You (yes, you!) are an analytical and tactical thinker who will be able to lead, grow and mentor our user acquisition team. You are motivated by an ever-changing ecosystem of mobile platforms and mobile advertising all while managing the business growth. Most of all, your passion for all types of games is completely legit, so you understand why certain games keep bringing players back.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage, mentor and grow the best mobile UA team in Vancouver.
- Manage business relationships with vendors and partners.
- Design comprehensive, innovative, and measurable mobile-based marketing strategies.
- Oversee paid and organic UA activities across all advertising channels.
- Responsible for aligning UA’s marketing campaigns with ESG’s overall branding and corporate identity.
- Report on actionable analytics while making data-driven decisions.
- Oversee UA marketing campaigns through various social media channels.
- Utilize marketing automation for lead nurturing, demand generations and retention strategies.
- Improve lead generation campaigns and know how to measure results.
- Analyze and report on KPIs while overseeing East Side Games advertising budget.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile marketing strategies or ad sales.
- 3+ years experience managing, leading, and mentoring a team
- Post-secondary in marketing, communications, business or creative.
- Experience in managing, growing, and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Experience with running marketing or mobile ad platforms (Facebook Power Editor, and Google Adwords).
- Experience with analytics and campaign management tools.
- Ability to travel overseas for conferences and meetings
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android marketplaces
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!