Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 2171-203
Reports To: Tech Director
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for a dedicated Senior QA Analyst to join our small but mighty team. You (yes, you!) have excellent investigative skills and a keen eye for identifying potential defects. You enjoy working in a tight-knit environment where your assessment of product quality translates into rapid product improvements; and most of all, you are an avid social media and mobile gamer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create test plans and test estimates for multiple projects while maintaining technical documentation.
- Provide risk assessments and coordinate bug triages with team leads and project partners; reproduce and accurately report any bugs encountered in our products.
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, test session charters and perform thorough exploratory testing.
- Reverse engineer potential cheats and game exploits, work with the Software Engineering teams to resolve any issues, and recommend outsourced testing solutions.
- Monitor, assess and report on product quality. Provide input on ways to improve the quality of our games and internal tools.
- Coordinate day to day and long term test effort of the QA team and provide detailed reports on test results to the Producers and the Technical Director.
- Champion the end user, and collaborate with the design, community and development teams to improve player experience.
- Participate in the hiring, training and mentorship of new QA hires.
- Provide testing direction and support for the QA team across all products.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years of QA Testing experience.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance and software development concepts.
- Experience working in a mobile environment and/or web environment.
- Experience playing social and mobile games.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication.
- Task management and team management skills
- Experience training and mentoring testers.
- Programming or scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with test automation, and automation tools such as Selenium is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!