Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 5131-198
Reports To: CEO or Designee
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: March 17th, 2017
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic producer to join the exciting world of game production. You (yes, you!) have a knack for anticipating the needs of diverse and creative projects in a start-up style environment! You are organized, efficient, confident and accountable. You are known for your sense of humour, patience, self-sufficiency and collaborative approach to work. Most of all, you respect our players as the backbone of our products while exuding ownership and humble attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, engineers, artists, customer support and QA testers.
- Support Associate Producers while being able to communicate with a cross-functional team to resolve problems, keep projects moving forward, term goals, budget and schedule and communicate project status to.
- Take ownership of our products; communicate outages and on major product announcements.
- Perform community management and business development tasks as needed; develop connections with our users and build strong connections for our games; ensure Community team is giving amazing service for our games and fans.
- Create specifications to communicate a project’s vision, short and long goals, budget and schedule; communicate project status to the management on an ongoing basis.
- Be the champion for Design Tools on your team; consult with Management and Development to identify analytical requirements; meet with analytics teams to ensure the project is built on essential analytics.
- Work closely with the analytics team to set, assign, manage and complete design & production tasks.
- Design, measure and analyze KPIs and drive changes with actions.
*** Duties & responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years in production or project management position.
- Experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- Shipped titles (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Has a solid understanding of social, F2P, monetization for mobile games!
- An appreciation for analytics and a champion for customer support.
- Willingness to provide and accept direction in a team environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take ownership of your work.
- Excelled writing, verbal communication, and task management skill.
- A passion for social and mobile games.
NICE TO HAVES
- 2+ years as a lead in a different discipline.
- Experience with public speaking, able to speak at Lunch & Learns.
- Keen interest keeping up with the game market trends/patterns, customer requirements, and vendor platforms/relationships.
- Eagerness to provide input/ideas/suggestions on our games and analyze/report on other social & mobile games.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!