Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 5131-205
Reports To: CEO
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Producer to join our most senior team.. You (yes, you!) have a knack for anticipating the needs of diverse and creative projects in a start-up style environment! You are organized, efficient, confident and accountable. You are known for your sense of humour, patience, self-sufficiency and collaborative approach to work. Most of all, you respect our players as the backbone of our products while exuding ownership and humble attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, engineers, artists, customer support and QA testers.
- Support Production, while being able to communicate with a cross-functional team to resolve problems, keep projects moving forward, term goals, budget, schedule and communicate project status to.
- Take ownership of our products; communicate outages and on major product announcements.
- Perform community management and business development tasks as needed; develop connections with our users and build strong connections for our games; ensure Community team is giving amazing service for our games and fans.
- Create specifications to communicate a project’s vision, short and long goals, budget and schedule; communicate project status to the management on an ongoing basis.
- Be the champion for Design Tools on your team; consult with Management and Development to identify analytical requirements; meet with analytics teams to ensure project is built on essential analytics.
- Work closely with the analytics team to set , assign, manage and complete design and various production tasks.
- Design, measure and analyze KPIs and drive changes & actions.
*** Duties & responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 7+ years in production or project management position.
- 3+ years experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- Shipped titles (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Has a solid understanding of analytics, KPIs, F2P, monetization for mobile games!
- Willingness to provide and accept direction in a team environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit & drive to take ownership of your work.
- Excelled writing, verbal communication, & task management skill.
- A passion for social & mobile games.
NICE TO HAVES
- Previous experience as a lead in a different discipline.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!