Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 655
Reports To: CEO
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: August 4th, 2017
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the hunt for a social mediavore to be our Community Representative. You (yes, you!) are talented with all things related to online customer support and are able to work Wednesday through Sunday. You are a sponge that absorbs the vibe of our players in order to monitor satisfaction & engagement. You are a company cheerleader (minus the pom-poms) with a concierge mentality. Most of all, stick and stones may break your bones, but you still give our gifts to our players!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for maintaining under 150 tickets rolling three-day average.
- Maintain a response time of 48 hours minimum with 24 hours as stretch target.
- Ensure posts go out on time every day and remain relevant while adhering to the CS post policies.
- Monitor FB Page insights on a daily basis and reports trends for high-performing content.
- Manage social media avenues including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Duplicate bugs and other known issues and log these in Assembla, while working closely with your lead to assess priorities.
- Participate in communication and content release strategy discussions, including messaging, moderation and outreach policies, cadence and engagement methods.
- Attend industry events. As part of the Community team, you are a representative of all things ESG, and the community needs to see it!
- Use in-house analytics tools and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Track/update your assigned tasks/hours twice a day in our project management software.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years’ experience in online communications, client relations, &/or customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication that is influential.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated active involvement in social networking (Twitter, blogs, communities, and all that jazz)
- Experience crafting and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience with Facebook online support/community management an asset.
- A passion for social and mobile games!
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with social and mobile games preferred.
- Experience in business or marketing analytics preferred.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!