Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Code: 5131-209
Reports To: CEO
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Associate Producer to join the exciting world of game production. You (yes, you!) have a knack for anticipating the needs of diverse and creative projects in a start-up style environment! You are organized, efficient, confident and accountable. You are known for your sense of humour, patience, self-sufficiency and collaborative approach to work. Most of all, you respect our players as the backbone of our products while exuding ownership and humble attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Facilitate communication within the cross-functional team (designers, engineers, artists, customer support, and QA) in order to anticipate and resolve problems to keep the project moving forward.
- Lead the team when the Producer is unavailable: assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, engineers, artists, customer support and QA testers.
- Notify team on outages and on major product announcements.
- Perform community management and business development tasks as needed; develop connections with our users and build strong connections for our games; ensure CS team is giving amazing service for our games & fans.
- Create specifications to communicate a project’s vision, short & long term goals, budget, and schedule; communicate project status to management on an ongoing basis.
- Understand and keep up with game market trends/patterns, customer requirements, and vendor platforms/relationships.
- Provide input/ideas/suggestions on our games and analyze and report on other social and mobile games.
- Track and update project management documents including status reports, project plans, localization, communications plan, post-mortems and other historical information.
*** Duties & responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years in production or project management position.
- Experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- Able to speak/write in both English and French (Spanish, German or Italian is a plus)
- Shipped titles (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Has a solid understanding of social, F2P, monetization for mobile games!
- Willingness to provide and accept direction in a team environment.
- A passion for social and mobile games.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!