Type: Permanent Full-time
Department: Art Department
Job Code: 5241-196
Reports To: Art Director
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Openings: 1
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games has an opportunity for an Artist/Animator to join our art division to create new concepts, assets, & animation for our mobile & social games. You (yes, you!) are a tightly focused, deadline driven & independent individual that wants to contribute & make an impact in the mobile space.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, build & animate assets, & UI in varied styles using Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator
- Work collaboratively with the art director, engineers & other departments
- Research, analyze & report on social & mobile industry trends so you assist us in providing the best user experience possible
- Create rapid prototypes for user testing
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years’ experience as an artist or animator in a high-tech environment with industry knowledge of Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop (Unity a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree or other post-secondary training in Classical Animation, Illustration, Graphic Arts, Graphic Design or related field
- A wide range of polished design work (including vector examples) in varied styles
- Examples of 2D and/or 3D character animation
- Unmatched time-management skills in a fast-paced production environment, and the ability to work with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate effectively and successfully
- A positive attitude and a real passion for the social and mobile game space
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Check out our amazing CULTURE and BENEFITS on our website.
If you think this is an exciting opportunity, please
Due to a small, but completely awesome recruitment team, only those candidates that qualify will be contacted. Thanks for your interest in ESG and we wish you super success in your job search!